▷▷▷ PERFECT FOR MEMBERSHIPS AND/OR COURSES
Navigation + Beauty + Function = Zero Confusion
Hmmm, we've all been inside one of those courses....you know the ones that all look the same, AND you end up getting lost because... well, because the navigation just makes no sense at all!
And some just don't feel congruent to the brand of the business at all... it's like you're on a different planet. But what if you could give YOUR students and members at totally different experience. A course or membership that's a direct extension of you and your branding, one where they don't get lost.... because it just makes sense... and one that they talk about to their friends because it's just so beautiful to be in.
ENTER CUSTOM PRODUCT THEMES.
Pick your flavor. Download it to your Kajabi account. Customize it (yes it's customizable to your brand). Activate it..... and wait for the love notes.
NO CODING NEEDED
But if you have access to the Code Editor, then you can also do extra tweaks yourself!
MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
All the colors are changeable to your brand, and you can upload your own images & graphics
NO GETTING LOST
Better navigation with logical left hand side menus, hide/show lessons, hide/show progress.
PICK YOUR JAM
Product themes (templates)
WOW your students & members with these classy looking custom Momentum Themes!
CLICK ON EACH IMAGE BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Design Next Level Memberships & Courses with custom Premier Themes!
The Perfect Choice for Memberships
- 2 x custom designs (you choose the one you want - or use both depending on your setup!)
- The ability to add in extra Google or Adobe fonts to better match your branding - plus the option to use a third font for your H1 Headings. Note: if you have access to your Code Editor area you can also use Custom Purchased Fonts.
- The ability to have the template look more like a website with horizontal menus, and you can have a secondary navigation menu appear as well.
- 1 x Folder of all image and graphic assets for you to keep and use
- Video tutorials on how to make changes and my top suggestions on how to set this up for a membership site.