I see you hiding behind your list of to-do's that include "Get Course Done" and "Learn Kajabi"... and yet somehow those 2 items just keep getting further and further down the list.
- You've seen the Kajabi raving fans in the various FB groups you're a member of, and you've already signed up and owned Kajabi for awhile....
- You've likely seen the posts from others showing sales results, and life changing successes..... yet still, you wonder - "why haven't I been able to finish my course and get it launched when so many others have?"
- You want to tear your hair out every time you sit in front of the computer and attempt to upload another video into your course lesson, or contemplate what an offer is and how that links up to a sales page or your checkout page?
- At this point you're thinking it would be easier to learn to surf..
It's taking you way longer than you thought to learn Kajabi isn't it?
Would it make you feel better if I said you're not alone?
Question -> will your to-do list, and wall of post-it notes be exactly the same tomorrow
If that's a yes, then it sounds like you need a map.
A map that's like a Navman ---
that can take you down the one-way streets and avoid the traffic jams and get you arriving at your destination with all hairs still in tact on your head.
A map that can not only tell you what to do first and then after that, but one that shows you step by step.
Let's get real here
YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE. YOU'RE SUPER BUSY!
So... if your brother didn't grow up writing software code and landing a job at Apple, and your bank account looks like it's been on a keto fast --- how are you going to
a) find someone to help you finish your course and
b) fund said person
Is it even possible to MAP your way out of this black hole you find yourself in?
Yes - it is
It's time to put your
"I can do this"
Grab a coffee, and fire up Kajabi...
Not only are you about to learn some really cool tricks...
-- but I'm going to hold your hand and explain this awesome program in a language that you CAN understand.
help you cut down on the learning time.
Read on to find out how....
First things first.
DO. NOT. PANIC.
Or throw your laptop out the window....
Here are some tips for
HELP IS EVERYWHERE
Probably THE most fantastic thing about Kajabi is the level of help you receive from EVERYBODY.
From the Members Facebook Group, to the Live Chat Team, and to all the other amazing Kajabi users out there that are super generous in offering their support.
Help is everywhere -
you just have to put up your hand and ask for it!
PUT ON YOUR NIKES
When you do exercise do you dress for the occasion? Do your runners make you run that little bit faster?
Well guess what... when you're learning something new, YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!
Tutorials aren't supposed to be done whilst you're watching Netflix.
You need to be in your NIKE zone. Give yourself a fair chance, and the tutorial - stick it through to the end.
MAP IT OUT
When you go travelling... do you wander the streets aimlessly? Or... do you have your trusty google maps, or maybe an old school fold out map?
When you're building online courses or any part of your online business
- make yourself a map. Work out the direction you're going in and draw up the 'streets' you'll need to get there! Create a wall of color-coded
Post it Notes if you need to.
HOW DOES THIS SOUND?
Would you like a Kajabi expert to run you through the setup of your Kajabi online business, and fill in all those missing pieces?
Giving you peace of mind that along with all the other Kajabi trainings you'll have your T's crossed and your I's dotted...
and no new grey hairs or tech frustration.
In this Step by Step Workshop you will learn:
What Kajabi is and how to
get all your Settings
How to setup your Course, pick a theme and make it 'pretty'
All about Prices, Checkout Pages and the Customer Journey
Pipelines, Emails, Website, Landing Pages, your Blog + More!!!
We leave no stone unturned... or gaps unfilled.
So how is it different to Kajabi's University training or the Help Tutorials you find inside Kajabi?
First and foremost... you get HUGE time-saving tips and "it's best done this way" suggestions from someone who uses Kajabi EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Someone who sees Kajabi through YOUR eyes, not through the eyes of a developer. You'll learn the tips I use for my own site, as well as the advice I give my private clients.
You'll walk away knowing how to create your course with flair... including how to use Canva for all your graphics... And I show you real examples of what courses can look like, and how you can recreate them.
Be up and running in days, not months!!!
Don't just take my word for it....
"Fill in the gaps"
✨ UPDATED AND IMPROVED VERSION - 2021✨
A step by step training resource kit with insider tips and know-how that will take your Kajabi journey from frustrating to fun.
The perfect solution for course creators looking to ditch the overwhelm and finally get that product finished.
OK.... so how does this work?
In watchable bite sizes! Sorted into easy to find categories... because who wants to spend time looking for things!!!
Item by Item
Every setting or area of Kajabi is run through like a checklist. Think of this as a resource area you can return to as often as you need.
It's like you're in my head (as scary as that could be lol). You'll learn all my setup techniques to make sure you onboard your members with flare and care.
Here's a sample of some of the lessons we cover
There's over 100 of them!
We cover every aspect of setting up your site and maintaining it
plus... you get to
pick your own journey
Whether you're a beginner and just setting things up, or ready to dive into Products or Websites or Landing Pages - there's a roadmap to tell you what to do and in what order.
And we have lots of interesting conversations
Is this course right for you?
A GREAT FIT FOR THOSE:
- Wanting to learn how to setup their Kajabi site the right way - including how to create products and how to style them.
- Ready to send out emails - we discuss the differences, how we create them - top tips
- Ready to create offers - From creation through to customer journey + automations
- Wanting to learn how to create and improve checkout pages - top conversion points, setup & design
- Interested in learning how to use forms and automations for their business.
- Wanting to learn about website setup and pages - best practice tips, setup + functions.
- Wanting to learn about pipelines, events, waitlists + more. We touch on the basics and setup.
- Wanting to learn how to use the people section, filter use, and tips on using the customer card.
- Wanting to learn about the affiliate centre, setup + suggestions.
- Interested in using the Blog - setup, SEO best practices, layout & comments.
NOT THE BEST FIT FOR THOSE:
- Who are advanced Kajabi users and already know everything 😊
- Who are wanting advanced marketing techniques.
- Who want to learn advanced email campaigning and segmenting.
- Who want to learn coding and css styling in Kajabi.
- Who want custom coded checkout pages (we have a separate course for that).
Who want to learn advanced uses for Kajabi assessments for quizzes and segmenting
I've now added in the following 'handy to know' bonuses
(note - these are no longer sold separately, the only way you can get access to these mini workshops, is through Fill In The Gaps!)
Automated Certificate of Completion Tutorial
(Based on an Assessment Pass)
- This semi-advanced STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL teaches you how to automatically give your students/participants a Certificate of Completion based on an Assessment pass mark.
Valued at $79
Automatically Send Receipts To Your Customers
(For Tax Inclusive Receipts)
- This STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL teaches you how to automatically send your customers a Receipt, separately from Stripe/Paypal. It creates a dummy Invoice Template that you can put whatever you want on there.
Valued at $29
Did I mention there's flowcharts?
these are 3 of my most asked for
Ready to get your course finished...
Stop the overwhelm, follow along and master Kajabi
"Not only do you learn the how, but also the insider tricks on "why we do things this way"!"
Ready to get your site functioning with all the missing pieces now filled in!!!
Let's do this!YES - I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SETUP MY KAJABI SITE!!
SIGN ME UP