Ok --> so you've seen what the Kajabi Podcast Product looks like by now... and you're like... how do I style it?
It looks pretty blah and you're worried that it's not going to fit in with your branding.
What if there was a way to add some small tweaks to make it better?
Or imagine if you could create a page to not only make it look gorgeous, but ensure you have all the key parts on there?
Let me show you what to put on the page, AND how to make it look professional.
No more sitting there, hands at the ready, with no idea how to set it all up. I'm gonna take you through all the pros and cons of whether to use the
a) Podcast Product,
b) Landing Pages or
c) your Kajabi Blog.
I got you friend!!!
I'll show you how to use some specially crafted 'secret sauce code' & styling tricks to get your podcast page rocking!!!
You can totally do this all by yourself, no outside help needed.
All you need to do is:
- work out your podcast name (if you haven't already)
- have a couple of audio files at the ready (or have them already uploaded)
- decide which podcast players you'll be using (I give you the logos of the most popular ones to use)
- ... and after watching the lessons... decide which podcast method is best for you.
THERE'S MORE THAN ONE WAY TO CREATE YOUR PODCAST
It's true. We actually have 3 methods we can use in Kajabi.
How to Glam Up Your Kajabi Podcast
90 minutes of video lessons on the following Questions:
- Should I use Kajabi's Podcast System or Another?
- How Can I Improve the look of Kajabi's Podcast Product
- What to put on a Podcast Summary Page
- How to build your own Podcast Episode Page
- How to use Kajabi's Blog for your Podcast Episode
- Using code to restructure the look.
And of course all my tips along the way!
WHAT YOU NEED
- a Kajabi account, the basic plan is fine
- a Canva account (for your graphics)
- images (if you have any)
- Podcast Player Graphics
- All styling code that's discussed and lessons on where to put it. (It's simple, you can do it!)
- Example Images and Sites showing different ways of styling your podcast layout